Partner banks may invite you to start using CoorpID to share documents for one or more of your entities. This can happen in two different situations:
1) You are not yet on the CoorpID platform
Please make sure to activate your account first. Follow the steps as described in Account activation.
2) You are on the CoorpID platform
Once your account is activated, the invitation from the partner will appear on the dashboard as a new Task and you will receive a notification message.
Take the following steps to accept the invite and add the relationship:
- Select the name of the partner in the Tasks overview to open the invite.
- You will now see a message from the partner and for which of your entities the partner wants to create a relationship.
- From the drop-down list you can select one of the entities you have created in your Ownership structure. See also Ownership structure.
- If you haven’t started creating your Ownership structure yet, you can directly add the requested entity here. Select ‘Add new entity’ and fill in the name of the entity and country of incorporation.
- Finally, click ‘Add relationship’. CoorpID will now automatically forward you to the Relationship page of your entity and the partner.