Welcome to CoorpID!
If you visit our website or in any other way contact CoorpID, we process your personal data. By “processing” we mean everything we can do with this data such as collecting, recording, storing, adjusting, organising, using, disclosing, transferring or deleting that data.
This Privacy Statement aims to explain in a simple and transparent way what personal data we gather about you and how we process it. As CoorpID is a part of ING Bank N.V., please also refer to the ING Privacy Statement located at ing.com for further information about how ING processes data and your privacy rights and obligations.
The type of personal data we collect: Personal data refers to any information that tells us something about you and that we can link to you. If you contact us, we process personal data such as your full name and email address.
What we do with your personal data
We only use your personal data for legitimate business reasons. This includes:
- Validating interest in CoorpID proposed goods and services contacting you about CoorpID and CoorpID’s proposed initiative if necessary, to comply with our legal obligations.
- We may disclose personal data to third parties like regulators if required to do so by law. When we use other service providers we only share personal data that is required for a particular assignment. Service providers support us with activities like: performing certain services and operations designing and maintenance of internet-based tools and applications preparing reports and statistics, printing materials and designing products
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored by your browser on your computer. On each subsequent visit to the website, the browser searches for cookies. If the browser finds cookies, it sends the information stored by the cookie to the website. The website downloads cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile phone which are strictly necessary for the functioning of the website, such as cookies that ensure that you can retrieve information on the website quickly, and cookies that are strictly necessary to provide a service which has explicitly been requested by you, such as a cookie that remembers your cookie settings. To download cookies that are not strictly necessary, such as cookies for gathering statistical information, CoorpID needs your prior consent.
- If you have adjusted your cookie settings so that websites are not permitted to place cookies on your computer, the CoorpID website may not be able to download the cookie which remembers whether or not you consented to the placing of cookies. If so, you will be asked to indicate your cookie preferences each time you visit the website. If you do not wish to be asked about your cookie preferences each time you visit the website, you need to adjust your browser’s cookie settings.
We will not use your personal data for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We are only allowed to keep your personal data for as long as it’s still necessary for the purpose we initially required it, after this it will be removed.
- We respect your rights to determine how your personal information is used. These rights include:
- Right to access personal data: You have the right to ask us for an overview of your personal data that we process by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to rectify personal data: if your personal data is not correct, you can ask us to rectify your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Right to complain: Should you not be satisfied with the way we have responded to your concerns you have the right to submit a complaint to us. If you are still unhappy with our reaction to fyour complaint, you can escalate it to the ING Bank Data Protection Officer. You can also contact the data protection authority in your country.
Please refer to the ING Privacy Statement for a full overview of your rights and how to exercise them.
This Privacy and Cookie Statement may be modified from time to time to comply with applicable laws or to reflect our updated business practices, so please check this Privacy Statement periodically for any changes.
CoorpID is part of ING Bank N.V. (‘ING’). ING has its statutory seat in Amsterdam at Bijlmerdreef 106, 1102 CT, The Netherlands, Trade Register number 33031431. ING is regulated and licensed by the De Nederlandsche Bank (‘DNB’) and the European Central Bank (‘ECB’) for payment services.
ING is also regulated and licensed by the Autoriteit Financiële Markten (‘AFM’) and regulated by the Autoriteit Consument & Markt (‘ACM’).