What’s new for corporate users
Restricting information when accessing documents
- Corporation users can now restrict access to documents for other users within their corporation. You can now freely upload your sensitive documents and share them with a partner without the worry that people who shouldn’t see the file have access.
Revamping external partner page
- Improvements are being made to the demo displayed on the partner page, making it clearer that they can contact us for further information on the platform’s functionality.
- A new animation will pop up with further information on contacting us or viewing the demo.
What’s new for partners
Update to request status
- Partners can now set the status of requests awaiting a reply to “internally examined” or “reviewed”
Access via partner APIs
- Partners can now use the platform via API for clients that have already been onboarded.
What’s new for all users
- Both corporates and partners will now see a “What’s New” pop-up whenever they log in.
- Information on “What’s New” will also be retrievable via the support tool. We have added a “What’s New” menu item including information on all previous release updates.
For more information: email@example.com