Now that your user account is activated, you need to take the following steps to register your corporation.
1. Enter the details from the main legal holding.
2. Choose who will be the admin of your CoorpID account. You can be the admin yourself, or you can assign the admin role to somebody else.
3. Review the CoorpID Terms & Conditions (agreement). Review the agreement and scroll down to proceed to the next step.
4. (Digitally) sign the CoorpID agreement.
- Are you not legally authorized to sign or does someone else has to sign the agreement too? Click ‘someone else has to agree’. You can download a PDF version of the agreement and send it to the persons that should sign the agreement. Once the document is signed, you can login to CoorpID and upload the signed document.
- Are you legally authorized to sign the agreement on behalf of your corporation? If yes, you can click ‘I agree’ and sign the agreement digitally.
5. Registration completed. Please wait for your account to be activated. You will be notified by email.
6. CoorpID is ready to use! You will receive a confirmation email once you can start using CoorpID.